Guide | Shirt | Sizing
What You Will Need:
- Measuring Tape
- Shirt that fits you
Thing You Should Know Before You Measure Your Feet:
- It is best to measure your feet after a full day of walking because walking can slightly increase the size of your feet.
- If you usually wear thick socks with your boots/shoes, you may like to measure your feet in the socks you will be wearing. Thick socks can add 1/2-1 full size to your usual size.
- Measure both feet. Most people's feet are slightly asymmetrical. When buying shoes use the measurements from the larger foot.
Measuring Your Shirt Size In Six Basic Steps:
- Find a shirt that fits you well
- Close all of the buttons spread the shirt out on a flat surface
- Measure just below the armpits for the chest size.
- Take the waist measurement across the narrowest part of the torso.
- Take the length measurement in the back, from collar to hem.