The Filly is a sleek update to our Kununurra boot, based on a traditional Chelsea boot with an added Cuban heel giving them a feminine profile for a great year-round style. Crafted from velvety-soft Nubuck leather, providing a premium leather with a softer lighter feel and constructed with a Goodyear-welt for durability, while the rubber sole provides an extremely comfortable footprint thanks to an inner cork filling that adapts to each foot. The full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture, providing all-day comfort. The boot opening is slightly above ankle height with elasticated side panels making for an easy slip-on fit.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed in Australia to cover all the conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at you – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
Premium nubuck leather
- Velvety-soft texture, softer & lighter feel
- Cuban heel
- Round toe
Reinforced Signature Bull pull tabs, front and back
- Tonal elasticated side panels
- Pull tabs both sides with embossed Signature Bull
- 3/4 Goodyear welt craftsmanship
- Water resistant, keeps your feet dry from light water exposure
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Rubber sole
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
50.8mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better by age.